Here is the layout for the new book! As you can see, this book is quite a bit more complex than The Woodcutter and The Most Beautiful Tree. The biggest challenge has been getting the correct text to fit on the correct page. I tried to allow for enough room for text in each of the illustrations, but unfortunately I didn't do a totally flawless job. So, there has been some creative tinkering and shuffling, trying to get pictures and words to mesh together in a 48-page package. There are a few more small tweaks to do before Lelani heads to the printer for proofing, but we're getting there!!
PS - Missed my (admittedly a bit pie-in-the-sky) deadline for having books delivered in July. Sorry for the delay, thanks all for patience and understanding. You're gonna LOVE this book :)